- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- Why do I get sick more often when I’m on my period?
- Can I get pregnant if I don't have an orgasm?
- How soon does an IUD become effective after you get it?
- Can my partner feel the diaphragm?
- What are my options if I want something more effective than withdrawal, but don't want to visit a doctor?
- Can the ring get lost in my vagina?
- How is ella different from Plan B One-Step or Next Choice One Dose?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- Does it hurt to get the implant?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- Does it hurt to get the implant removed?
- Does pot really kill sperm production?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
- Does your weight affect how well your birth control works?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- How common are STIs?
- Can I get pregnant if I've had endometrial ablation?
- Is it normal to get headaches from the shot?
Displaying questions 41 – 60 of 350