- Can I get pregnant if I don't have an orgasm?
- Why do I get sick more often when I’m on my period?
- What's the difference between typical use and perfect use?
- Is anal sex safer than vaginal sex?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Can the ring get lost in my vagina?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- Does pot really kill sperm production?
- Does it hurt to get the implant removed?
- Does it hurt to get the implant?
- How is ella different from Plan B One-Step or Next Choice One Dose?
- Does sex still feel good with condoms?
- What should I do if I miss a pill?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- Can my partner feel the diaphragm?
- Is it normal to get headaches from the shot?
- Can I get pregnant if I've had endometrial ablation?
- Can I use tampons or a menstrual cup with the ring?
Displaying questions 41 – 60 of 338