- What's the difference between STIs and STDs?
- I thought birth control was free with insurance—why am I still paying out-of-pocket for it?
- Will I be able to feel the cervical cap inside of me?
- What if I can't afford the shot?
- What are some of the health benefits of the pill?
- I'm having pregnancy symptoms—is it possible I could be pregnant even though I've been sterilized?
- How often do I have to get the shot?
- Are there benefits to birth control other than just controlling fertility?
- Will the implant show?
- What if I'm using condoms, but they keep slipping or breaking?
- Will I feel the diaphragm inside of me?
- Does the ring protect against STIs?
- Does the pill protect against STIs?
- What are some of the health benefits of the implant?
- Are guys allowed to buy emergency contraception?
- Will the shot make me lose my hair?
- How does the Affordable Care Act affect my birth control?
- Does birth control cause depression?
- Do I have to get all three HPV vaccine shots?
- How do you insert a internal condom?
Displaying questions 261 – 280 of 350