- How is ella different from Plan B One-Step or Next Choice One Dose?
- Can I take the morning-after pill at night?
- How can I avoid nausea as a side effect of taking emergency contraception?
- Can I swim or take a shower while I’m wearing the patch?
- What are some signs a guy is about to come?
- Can the IUD perforate your uterus during insertion?
- Can having diarrhea make the pill less effective?
- Why do I get sick more often when I’m on my period?
- Can I get pregnant if I don't have an orgasm?
- Can my partner feel the diaphragm?
- How much does the patch cost?
- Can ibuprofen help reduce heavy periods and irregular bleeding?
- Can the ring get lost in my vagina?
- If I'm using another method of birth control, do I still have to use condoms?
- Does it hurt to get the implant?
- Will birth control make me gain weight?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- I threw up right after taking my pill. Now what?
- Is it normal to get headaches from the shot?
- Is the internal condom hard to insert?
Displaying questions 41 – 60 of 350