- How long does it take to get an IUD?
- What if I want to start taking my pill at a different time?
- Does the patch protect against STIs?
- Is birth control available over the counter?
- Plan B seems expensive for one use. Is there a cheaper version?
- Should I really use condoms for oral sex?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- How effective is the shot at preventing pregnancy?
- Can I use a menstrual cup with an IUD?
- How do I know a diaphragm is in correctly?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
- How much does a diaphragm cost?
- Does the shot protect against STIs?
- Will douching prevent pregnancy after unprotected sex?
- How effective are condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- Does the IUD increase the risk of pelvic inflammatory disease?
- How long does the IUD last?
- How much does the pill cost?
- What if I meet someone and I'm considering changing my mind about not having sex right now?
- What types of birth control are available over the counter?
Displaying questions 81 – 100 of 350