- Can I get pregnant if I've had endometrial ablation?
- What is Essure?
- Does birth control work the minute I get it?
- My boyfriend and I want to be intimate but we don't want to have intercourse at this point. Any suggestions?
- What’s the difference between Nexplanon and Essure? Both are sometimes called implants.
- Does the implant protect against STIs?
- Does sex still feel good with condoms?
- The ring is too expensive. Any suggestions about how to get it for less?
- What does it mean to get your tubes tied?
- Can I get pregnant if I jump up and down after having sex?
- What types of birth control are available over the counter?
- How do I know a diaphragm is in correctly?
- Does the patch protect against STIs?
- Why do I get sick more often when I’m on my period?
- How effective is the implant at preventing pregnancy?
- What are the best methods to use if I don't want to have my period?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
- What can I do if I'm on the pill and breaking out with acne?
- How soon can I get pregnant after I go off the ring?
- Is there a birth control that’s drunk-hookup ready?
Displaying questions 81 – 100 of 338