- Are there certain days in my cycle that I can't get pregnant?
- Can I get pregnant even if my guy has ejaculated multiple times already?
- How effective is the sponge at preventing pregnancy?
- If I'm allergic to latex, is there another birth control method that will protect me from STIs?
- How many times can I use a sponge?
- My doctor says they won’t give me an IUD because I’m too young and I haven’t had kids yet. What can I do?
- Is there male birth control?
- How effective is spermicide at preventing pregnancy?
- How effective are internal condoms at preventing pregnancy?
- Is it normal to feel moody because of the shot?
- Can birth control help with dysmenorrhea?
- Does alcohol reduce the effectiveness of birth control?
- How much does the internal condom cost?
- What if I meet someone who makes me want to change my mind about not having sex right now?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- Is the internal condom supposed to make a squeaking noise?
- Is Zika dangerous?
- How can I tell if my partner has an STI?
- How effective are IUDs at preventing pregnancy?
- I've been using withdrawal, but want something more effective. What options can I talk with my doctor about?
Displaying questions 41 – 60 of 330