- What's the difference between STIs and STDs?
- Will I be able to feel the cervical cap inside of me?
- What if I can't afford the shot?
- Is the pill bad for the environment?
- Is my partner supposed to feel the inner ring of the internal condom?
- How much does the internal condom cost?
- I'm getting tired of inserting the ring every month. What methods require less effort than the ring?
- Is it normal to feel exhausted and sore several weeks after having the sterilization procedure?
- Can I get emergency contraception if I'm under 17?
- What if the condom doesn't feel good and he can't get hard?
- I'm having pregnancy symptoms—is it possible I could be pregnant even though I've been sterilized?
- What if I get an IUD, but want to get pregnant sooner than the 3 or 5 or 12 years that it's good for?
- I get a lot of vaginal infections (you know, like BV or yeast infections). Can I still use fertility awareness methods?
- What if I get the implant and I don’t like it?
- How effective is the sponge at preventing pregnancy?
- How often do I have to get the shot?
- Can certain STIs make you infertile?
- Are there benefits to birth control other than just controlling fertility?
- Will the implant show?
- Will I feel the diaphragm inside of me?
Displaying questions 261 – 280 of 350