- How long does the IUD last?
- Does sex still feel good with condoms?
- Can my partner feel the diaphragm?
- Is it a problem if I'm getting vaginal discharge from the ring?
- How effective is withdrawal at preventing pregnancy?
- Does the implant protect against STIs?
- Should I really use lube with condoms?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
- Does birth control make you infertile?
- I'm using the implant. Are the side effects like feeling moody, bloated, and nervous going to go away?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- What should I do if my birth control changes my mood?
- Is there anything that helps with IUD insertion pain?
- Is it normal to feel moody because of the shot?
- How do I know a diaphragm is in correctly?
- What’s the difference between Nexplanon and Essure? Both are sometimes called implants.
- Is birth control available over the counter?
- Can my partner feel the cervical cap?
- Are IUDs safe for women who haven't had kids?
- What types of birth control are available over the counter?
Displaying questions 61 – 80 of 330