- What do I do if the sponge keeps falling out?
- I'm on the pill and bleeding between periods. Will this stop?
- What can I do if taking the pill makes me nauseous?
- What can I do if I find it hard to remember to take the pill?
- The ring is too expensive. Any suggestions about how to get it for less?
- What if I get an IUD, but want to get pregnant sooner than the 3 or 5 or 12 years that it's good for?
- What do I do if my partner can feel the strings from my IUD?
- Is there anything I can do if my periods are heavier and my cramps are worse since I got my IUD?
- I'm worried that if I don't bleed regularly with the implant then I won't know if I get pregnant.
- I am considering getting the implant. Does it cause problems to have something in my body for a long time?
- How do I insert the ring?
- Is it normal that I keep getting urinary tract infections from the diaphragm?
- What do I do if the diaphragm is irritating me?
- What if I've lost my sex drive while on the shot?
- What if I can't afford the shot?
- Is my partner supposed to feel the inner ring of the internal condom?
- What if I'm using condoms, but they keep slipping or breaking?
- I'm getting tired of inserting the ring every month. What methods require less effort than the ring?
- I scratched my cervix when taking out my cervical cap. Is that going to keep happening?
- What if my cervical cap is starting to smell?
Displaying questions 281 – 300 of 338