- Can I get pregnant if I've had endometrial ablation?
- Does being overweight affect how well birth control works?
- Can my partner feel the cervical cap?
- Can I get pregnant if I jump up and down after having sex?
- How much does the patch cost?
- How long does it take to get an IUD?
- Does the implant protect against STIs?
- If I'm allergic to latex, is there another birth control method that will protect me from STIs?
- I'm using the implant. Are the side effects like feeling moody, bloated, and nervous going to go away?
- Should I really use lube with condoms?
- Can I use a menstrual cup with an IUD?
- How effective is the shot at preventing pregnancy?
- Is the internal condom supposed to make a squeaking noise?
- Are there any positions that prevent pregnancy?
- Is it normal to feel moody because of the shot?
- Does the non-hormonal/copper IUD (Paragard) cause copper toxicity?
- What if I want to start taking my pill at a different time?
- Plan B seems expensive for one use. Is there a cheaper version?
- How is Skyla different from Mirena?
- Does the IUD protect against STIs?
Displaying questions 61 – 80 of 338