- What are the best methods that my partner won't notice?
- Are over-the-counter birth control methods covered by health insurance?
- What do I do if the sponge keeps falling out?
- What are the most cost-effective forms of prescription birth control?
- Are Depo shot users more likely to break a bone?
- When I stand up with my internal condom in, it sticks out a little. How can I stop it from doing that?
- Is there anything I can do to stop the irritation I'm experiencing from the sponge?
- Can I use the pill to control when I have my period?
- How much does it cost to use condoms?
- How do I know the sponge is in correctly?
- What can I do if taking the pill makes me nauseous?
- How can I tell if I have HPV?
- Why does my doctor ask if I’m thinking about getting pregnant in the next year?
- How effective is the implant at preventing pregnancy?
- What are some of the health benefits of the patch?
- How do I time taking emergency contraception pills?
- What if my local pharmacy doesn't stock or runs out of emergency contraception?
- What if I don't like the hormonal side effects of the patch?
- Is the implant expensive?
- What is Zika?
Displaying questions 281 – 300 of 333